Mum says a girl can never have enough cardys. Luckily I already have several.
This one's good for bird watching...

This one, for apres skiing....

It's even got a hat to match... which surprised me quite alot.

This one's good for kicking back in the weekends...

... just need to figure out how to roll up these sleeves...

And for when I'm feeling glamourous, this one is ideal...

This one is also very chic - apparently it's designed to be worn to the theatre.
Mum says I can wear it to Where the Wild Things Are when it comes out.

Or I might wear this one...

Decisions, decisions...

Oops, we nearly forgot this one. This one is a good everyday one.

Mum says there's one other item of clothing that a girl needs alot of...

But I can't for the life of me figure out what it could be...
No comments:
Post a Comment