First of all, let me tell you about my teeth.
Here they are. All 6 of them.

Mum says it's important to keep them clean so we've been brushing noon and night.


In other news, Mum took me to the Tate Britain to see the Chris Ofili show. You can read all about it here.
http://www.tate.org.uk/britain/exhibitions/chrisofili/default.shtm
I took my Kiwi from Uncle Nick along for the ride.

Dad, or Da as I like to call him had the car for work, so me and Mum caught the bus.


Finally we arrived.

Lunch was fun...

... I had a good chat to the old ladies next to us.

Here are some other pictures of me at bath time with Mum...



... and Da.



I've been hanging out with my mate Bagster quite a bit.

And I have a new tee shirt.

Bags wasn't that impressed.

Oh well.

xxxx
IS SHE THE MOST ADORABLE BABY EVER. JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HER. XXXX
ReplyDelete