We're back in town after three weeks living in the country with Great Auntie Kate. We had such an amazing special time.
Before we left, we met some baby sheep... ... and some baby geese.
As soon as we got back to London I absolutely HAD to catch up with the crew. Here I am with Tilly and Millie.
Unfortunately I'm doing my block in this picture.
Here's a more serene moment. Then it was time to discover all the fabulous improvements Dad has made to our flat!
Dad painted the cupboards for Mum as a special surprise. She LOVES the colour.
I love them for different reasons.
And here's our new bathroom. Not quite finished, but almost! Double sinks and wooden unit to come.
And a matching wooden top for around the bath. Dad had the day off on Thursday so we went to the park to eat our sammies.... ... and look at the blossom trees.
By the way, for all you non-believers out there, here are a few photos of how much my hair has grown!
Back home for play time with Millie and Bagster.
All in all it's been a pretty fantastic first week back in the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment