Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Snow!

Last week we woke up to snowfall in our garden!

That was just the start of it...

Our kitchen is being renovated...

... so we're staying at Kate and Mark's flat in Kensington.

The snow thawed over the weekend...
... but the weather still required wormlike wrapping up. Thanks Auntie for this hat...
... and Grandma Dot for this hat!
Mum and Dad bought me a Waybuloo advent calendar. I'm not fussed on the chocolate but I love opening the little windows.
Here are my friends Esme, and Tilly.

And you all know my good friend Bagster. On Saturday, our Mummys took us to the Science Museum.

Yesterday, we went to see the swans in Hyde Park..
... and some squirrels came to see me!

Then me and Mummy had morning tea at the Orangerie at Kensington Palace.

In other news, I saw my new baby brother or sister last week. He/she poked his tongue out at me and waved!

Lots of love, Orla xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment