Sunday, 17 April 2011

Time for Icecream

Today is the day our Bubba is due to make an appearance.

I have decided that he is a boy and that we will call him Icecream.
What do you mean, I can't call him Icecream?

His room is all ready...


... and I've lent him a couple of my very special rabbies...

We are all very excited!!!

Because I guess it's not every day you get your very own Icecream....

... Let alone ride on Dad's bike with one!




Yes, I am now official co-pilot on Dad's bike. Our lovely neighbours gave us the kids seat - and Mum and Dad bought me a special helmet.

Don't forget yours Dadda!

As you can see, the weather just keeps getting better and better...


Just as well I have this smart new sunhat from Auntie Jecky.
And these hot sunglasses.

Perfect for painting outdoors.
The park looks amazing...


... and Mum cant believe how much her garden has grown.

I am Chief Waterer of The Tulips.



Last weekend it was so hot, we decided to have fish and chips in the park for dinner - and strawberries!


Dad has been pretty frantic, gearing up for The Royal Wedding. He's production managing up to 6 crews for the next two weeks for Entertainment Tonight.

I am by far the smallest crew member but extraordinarily useful.

Here are some pictures of a recent lunch date with Millie and Bags at Millie's house. We had lots of fun.





And last week my very smallest friend came to visit - Alby Rutherford!





I can't wait to be a big sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment