What a big news week!
As you know, last Monday Mum and Dad came home from the hospital with my new baby sister, Sylvie.
I was very excited to see her.
Right now, she prefers reclining.
On Thursday, we had a very special day with Ping, Don and Alby.
We've been spending a fair amount of time on Skype.
Here's Sylvie talking to Nana Lorraine.
We've also introduced Sylvie to bathtime...
and quiet time (she's very good at it)...
... and I've been giving her lots of cuddles.
I've also been helping Mum as much as I can...
... but sometimes I just have to lie down.
Before I go, here are a few pictures from Easter Sunday. Mum and Dad took me into town and we walked from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace to see where Daddy would be working for the Royal Wedding.
St James' Park was full of amazing flowers.
That afternoon, the Easter Bunny hid some eggs in our garden and Theodore, Daffy and Arfa, came over to find them with me.
That Easter Bunny is a pretty sharp hiding place hider.
Then we had a rest on my new garden furniture from Auntie Kate and ate some cupcakes....
... before a nice cool dip!
My potty training is coming along - it's actually a really good time for putting my face on!













No comments:
Post a Comment