Thursday, 15 September 2011

Zoo Zealand

Hello from Zoo Zealand! It's been quite a while I know. Sorry about that. We moved 12,000 miles from the top of the world to the bottom and have all felt a bit upside down ever since - coming right now though!

Before I tell you about Zoo Zealand, here are a few pics from our last days in London.

A very smily Sylvie Dot...


... a farewell tea party with friends Esme and Tilly...


... Sylvie learning her sheeps from her sheeps in preparation...


... having a bath...
... last day with Grandpa Tony before he flew home...




... the big pack underway - spot the Dot...

... Dadda looking busy...
... Uncle Tommy's double act as home handyman and baby entertainer!
Then suddenly it was time to say goodbye :(


Mum and Dad were so tired when they got on the plane that they actually felt better getting off it. I thought the flight was brilliant because of my new discovery - the Wiggles.

First day back in NZ, we headed out to Great Grandma Dot and Great Grandad Don's in Pukekohe. 


Grandpa Tony, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Nick and cousin Oscar were there too. 
We met face to face for the very first time.

He really loved my scooter!

And I really loved Grandad Don's little tractor lawnmower machine!





The next day we went to visit Great Aunt Flis.


And then we boarded another plane and I woke up in my new house in Masterton.
This is my new garden which I thought was my new park when I first saw it.
I have an amazing outdoor wendy house and my very own washing line.


This is our sitting/play room.

Here's me and Sylvie Dot playing stickers.
I stick and she's stuck.
Before Daddy left on his big World Cup job we went out to the Woodhouses for lunch. 
They have their very own racehorses.




and they let me do a very important job... 






Untitled from jon hill on Vimeo.

My other big news is that I've started kindy, just one day a week so that mum can do jobs. 
Here I am on my first day with my new kindy bag.


Bye!

Love Orla and Sylvie xo












2 comments:

  1. Hi Orla, good to see pics of you and your new house and park! It all looks lovely. I have also started nursery and Daisy has started school. love, Tilly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Orla! Itjhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fr z\\\\\\b\\\\\\\\\\bbbbbbbbb hhhhhhhhh ggggggntttttttttttttttttttjyggfffeeeeeeeeefmmmmmmmmmmmm00000000 szsssssrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhrr mm

    We love your pics
    Love Monty!

    ReplyDelete