Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Waiheke with Dadda

The World Cup is Over. The All Blacks are The Champions. 

And most importantly, I have my Dadda back.

 
Well, almost. He's in China now till Saturday but last week we had five whole days together on Waiheke Island.

After 7 long weeks apart, we were virtually inseparable.





    

  



We staying at Auntie Kate's beautiful house in Onetangi.



Perfect location for blowing bubbles.



 

... and very relaxing for Mumma!


Sylvie and I had a ball.





Sylvie Dot learnt to sit on exactly the same day on exactly the same bed as I did!






I learnt how to climb pohutukawa trees.




 Sylvie loved seeing Dadda too.

 
He couldn't believe how much she had grown. 


We can't wait to see you again Dadda - only three more sleeps then you're home for good!



1 comment:

  1. Hey - gorgeous photos, love the ones of Sylive and Orla on the bed. I can't believe how much they have both changed already, Sylvie was still a tiny baby when you left and now she's sitting up laughing. Hope you have some nice time at home too when Jon is back Kx

    ReplyDelete