I know, we think it's pretty awesome too.
We spent most of our time in Taupo, then Whangapoua in the Coromandel, and lastly Waiheke Island.
We had a wonderful time so here are LOTS of pictures!
Here we are on the beach at Whangapoua with Nana Raine and Grandpa Tony.
When the beach was too windy we made a splash at home.
Then we'd take a bath in this nifty blue bucket.
Out of the water, Poss learnt to wave.
Once she started she couldn't stop.
And I made a new friend, Anna.
Poss and Grandpa really saw eye to eye.
And I introduced Nana to the wonderful world of my pre bath nudie runs.
Poss and I had some truly great times together on the beach.
... and when it got too hot, we took cover in our shade tent.
As for me, I couldn't get enough of the water. Dad said I had no fear.
Which led to this epic adventure:
Woohoo!!!!!
What a triumph.
Even Mum was inspired.
Apres sand, I continued my buitar practice.
And Poss took up clairvoyancy.
We left the beach and headed to Pukekohe to stay at Grandma Dot and Grandpa Don's house.
We had a wonderful time.
We also had some great catch ups with our cousins the Brights, and friends the Swans!
Here is our beautiful new cousin, Maisie Raine Bright.
Possum is thrilled to have a new friend.
And here I am with Oscar.
We had a great time driving Oscar's car.
... and playing with water on the deck.
Ping and Don and Alby stayed with us - it was great to see them again!
The weather was amazing and we had a very relaxing time. Cheers Auntie Kate!
Time to head home...
... to discover no less than 150 carrots in our vege garden...
No comments:
Post a Comment