Later on, I monkeyed around a bit in this little number from my friend Suzy...
Thanks Granny.
This weekend my Dad is going away for work so Mum and I are heading back to the country to stay with my Great Auntie Kate. I can't wait. I think I will take my bouncy chair, my rattle and in case it's very windy, this very nice hat made especially for me by Granny's good friend, Rob Prior.
P.S I'm very glad everyone loved the movie of me waking up. I'm actually asleep right now but my ghost writer Mummy suspects it might not be for very long....
Hi Hannah,
ReplyDeleteI'm having fun with my new Apple Mac and learning how to do lots of new things such as discovering this comments box. No need to send emails re updates. MissOrlaHill blog is in my favorites and I'll check it every few days. Lovely to see Orla in all her little outfits. How lucky are you to be going to Grenners. I'm jealous!!