Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Lots of News

Yesterday Mum and Dad signed the contract to buy our new house. I went along to the solicitors to make sure everything was in order.

It was. So I decided it was time to relax and put my feet up.

In other news, my swimming is going really well. Here I am in my flash new wetsuit.

Mum wraps me up warm afterwards because the first time we went I got a cold :(

Also, we think I got bitten by a bug in the park...

Thankfully, I was OK after a little while.



On Saturday I met Mum and Auntie Jecky's friend Robyn for a cup of tea.

I have also learnt to hold my own bottle, sometimes.

But Mum says my most exciting news is that I have slept through the night three nights in a row so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment