I have exciting news.

Way down near the bottom of me, almost out of reach, I've found a couple of things that are a bit like hands but not quite.

I know, I was surprised too.

I haven't yet figured out what they do, but they look like they might taste quite good so I'm doing what I can to get them into my mouth.


The problem is, is that they're quite far away...


The problem is exasperated by Mum who keeps flipping me onto my front... I can't even see them from here!



I met up with some friends the other day. Here I am with Millie.



She's just been to France where she got this really neat giraffe.

And here's Tilly...

And this is Willoughby.

Willoughby insisted on kissing my hand...

and then he tried to eat it!

After that, I didn't know what to think.



So we had a chat...


... and in the end decided to hold hands.


My best news this week is that my Grandad Tony has come to see me.

He bought me a buzzy bee, a coat, a tee shirt and this amazing rattle which I love very much.

Oh, and Granny Di, look who flew into my bassinet yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment