Sunday, 11 October 2009

Food and Shelter

Today I tasted my first solid food. It's called First Baby Cereal.

I quite liked it but only had a little bit, most of it went on my face.

In summary, I'm not convinced just yet. I'll keep you posted.

This is the view from our new sitting room through a recently knocked out hallway into the kitchen. Garden is out the kitchen window.

Mum and I have been directing builders, plumbers, electricians, window installers, damp specialists (oh dear, says Mum), under remote instruction from Dad who is working hard for us in Tajikistan.

Here he is.
He says it's very hot in the daytime and very cold in the nighttime. From his pictures, it looks very interesting.




Finally, this is my new Sleepyhead Bunny from Mum and Dad's friend Toni McVicar. It's an ideal travelling companion, as you can see.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment