Thursday, 8 October 2009

Hampton Court and 20A Brailsford Road!

On Sunday we took my Grandad to see Hampton Court Palace.


I really liked it.


I met some horses...

but wasn't wholly convinced I liked them.


We went on a train....
which was quite thrilling for me.
On Monday I went swimming...


and we finally got the keys to our new house...

Mum and Dad are very pleased.

Here's me and my cousin Ely in my new room.



Mum is hoping my day time napping will improve once we move in. I've told her not to count on it.

In other news, I've been practicing holding my head up...


and here's a cheeky little shot of me just out of the bath.

Look how much I've grown from 6 weeks...
to 18 weeks!

My Dad is in Tajikistan at the moment, filming with the Aga Khan. Me and Mum are missing him very much.

We are looking forward to all coming home in December though, we've finally booked our tickets!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment