Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Building Baby, Building

My most exciting news this week is that my Dad has come home. I was very happy to see him again.






He bought me this beautiful playmat!




Now I have two playmats. My Granny Di made my other one.


It's ideal for hunting pukekos.

As soon as I can crawl, I'm going to chase down that horse.

Today I helped Mum and Dad down at our new house. I must admit, I find colour charts a bit trying... ...but building, I love.

Come on, me and my Squeaky Sheep will show you around.

Here I am in my room...

This is the hallway...
... and this is the kitchen looking through to the garden from the sitting room...


Auntie Kate came to help Mum with her colour charts...

She didn't seem to appreciate my input.

So I went on strike.At least Dan the builder is still smiling.

Now, for a bit of a giggle, check out these photos that Mum found on Dad's spare camera from when I was very smOrl indeed.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment