Wednesday, 16 December 2009

City Mouse and Country Mouse

I have now been in New Zealand for nine days, and SO much has happened.

We left Waiheke last Friday after three beautiful sunny days....






Next stop was my great grandparents house in Pukekohe where we stayed for five sleeps.

I had a lot of fun with my Grandma and Granddad.



Especially at mealtimes....


I was also very pleased to meet my Uncle Tom. My behaviour in these shots are no reflection on him at all.

Now we are in the South Island staying with my Auntie Jeck and Uncle Stu, and my big cousin Issy! She is one, and can crawl, walk and talk.

Today we went for a swim...
Issy was very good at splashing with Daddy.


We also did some reading ...


... fed the chooks...





I also met Marvin, Issy's pet pig.



... and we shared a bath.






No comments:

Post a Comment