Saturday, 14 August 2010

DadDad's Back Again and Bags Sleeps Over!

Last weekend DadDad came back from working in Spain.
We threw him a smorl birthday party - Mum even made a cake.

Here's me and DadDad with his good friends Dave and Shaun.
I had friends over too! This is Esme...

Esme's Mummy Kristina...
And Mummy's friend Paula!

I am so happy DadDad is home again. This time for a long time.


On Friday, Bags came to stay the night.

We had lots of fun, playing in my room...


... eating brekkie...


... going for a walk...



... feeding the ducks...
... and the best bit, eating croissants as big as our heads.


Then we met up with Bagster's Mum and Dad, Katherine and John....



... and finished the morning at the playground.


I am now walking alot.




Check out the video of me strutting my stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment