Sunday, 1 August 2010

Holiday!

We went on holiday last week to Herefordshire!

Before we went, me and Dad finished putting up the trellis in our garden...
As you can imagine, I was incredibly helpful.

... and then Mark, Kate, Eel, Mils, Jacko and Ferg came to visit and we read stories.
Millie tried on my new pink jeans.

And we had lots of fun!


And when it was my bathtime, I didn't even have to leave the party!


The next day, we set off for the country. We had a very special time. One of the best bits was going for a walk in the Black Mountains.




This was the target - Sugarloaf Mountain.

Half way there.... through the pretty heather...
... and here's the view below.

Here we are at the top!


After that huge walk up the hill, I started to get a bit tired...
... and had to have cuddles.


I got so tired that I refused to eat my lunch. The locals were delighted.

And Dad was quite bemused.

Unlike me, they even used a spoon.


Mum thought it was so funny, she started filming...



And guess what happened on the way back down....

Back on the ground, we gave lunch another go...

... before a few more z's in the car.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment