Saturday, 17 July 2010

The Return of my DadDad

Last Wednesday, my DadDad returned home from filming the World Cup in South Africa.

He could hardly believe how much I had changed in five weeks.

He was very happy to see me.
First of all, we practiced our walking...
... then it was time for pressies!










On Thursday, Mum and Dad took me to see the butterfly exhibit at Kew Gardens.


We also walked along the Treetops Walk...

Look how high!


DadDad and I chased some geese...






... and saw some ducks!
Back home again, it was chops and trees for dinner with my kiwi mate Monty.



On Friday, DadDad took me to my swimming lesson with Bags and Mils.








Check out me and Bags swimming under water!


And Dad did pretty well on the tandem under water glide swim too!

At the weekend, Mum and Dad took me to the Lambeth Country Fair in Brockwell Park. I took my own wheels.


Last night Dad and I enjoyed our dinner al fresco.



Dad has also taught me where my puku is.

As you know, I've got my nose sorted.

He is so jealous of my Cosy Coupe, his Ford Mondeo simply doesn't compare.

It's great to have him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment