There are only three more sleeps till my DadDad comes home.
Mum and I are very excited!

Dad, you're going to be impressed by how much I've changed in five weeks.
First of all, my hair is now very blond.

Secondly, I've grown taller.

Third, I've started wearing makeup and jewellery.

Just tricking DadDad.

Number 4, I've stopped letting Mum feed me. Now I feed myself.
Sometimes with a spoon.

Sometimes without.

As you can imagine, the results are pretty spectacular.







Five, I have a new friend. His name is Nicolino. He is half Romanian, half Italian.

I am teaching him to drive.



Number 6: I am talking ALOT.
I think that's it Dad. I'm not walking yet, but I'm definitely on the move. Mum reckons I'm waiting for you to come home...
In other news, on Tuesday we went back to Millie's place for a tea party on her actual birthday.

Look how much Millie, Bagster and I have changed, from 3 months...


... to 12!




On Thursday, Bags turned one and today was his party. Happy Birthday Bags!

Here's a video of us playing with my car!
Bye everyone, and DadDad, see you very soon!
Love Orla xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment