Monday, 5 July 2010

Party Girl

Hiya,

What a weekend.

To end the week, me, and my friends Monty and Amelie, hit the paddling pool.

Amelie got this nifty trike for her birthday.

Amelie's Mummy Jaquetta kindly took me for a spin!

Then on Saturday, my very good friend and talented landscape architect Mark came to help Mum plant our new garden.


I supervised.
This is what we started with...

And here are the results!


Grandpa Rich, Mum says do not be alarmed by all the thistles. They're very cool!
Thanks Mark :)
Mum is also attempting veges, and all I can say is good luck Mum. Dad told me about the carrots at Lambert Road.

Then on Saturday afternoon, I attended the very first birthday party of my very good friend Millie.

Here she is with her Mum and Dad, Sally and Ben.

And here she is with me...
... at the snack table. Serious business you see.



It is hard to believe that it has been a whole year since we were tiny babies together.



Then on Sunday, I went to a big person's birthday party. Don's!

Ping made the most amazing cake!
Don was very happy.Lots of love, and green fingers and toes,

Orla

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment