Sunday, 27 June 2010

Summer Love at Grendon Court

Mum and I have had the most gorgeous week staying with Great Auntie Kate.

She really is a hoot.

It has been the most amazing weather - I've been practicing my swimming every day.




My most exciting news is that I am now the proud owner of a pink and blue Cosy Coupe.


Auntie gave it to me for my birthday.

I really, really love it.
We have just had a very exciting weekend with lots of people coming to visit the garden.



Check out the blooms!

Back to me and my new wheels... (watch out Lewis Hamilton)

Apart from tooting the horn...

... what i really love is just getting in and out again. I could do it all day long I reckon.

It was great to catch up with Jacko, Mils and Ely...
... I just love them all so much!


Millie's boyfriend Ferg too!
We had a great time in the water - outside....



... and even inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment