This is what Mum and Dad gave me.
Then while I had my morning nap, Mum and Dad turned our house into a flower fairy brunch party just for me!
Here are my fairy cakes - as you can see, Mum is very excited about them.
He can add that to his list of talents along with Backyard Building.
This was what our garden looked like on Wednesday...
And finally, Friday night! Completed the night before my big day, thanks to this impressive looking lineup. From left to right, they are Dan the Builder, Dad, two Aussie Labourers called Liam and James - and my very good friend Don.


Time to get dressed...



... and meet the other fairies!
This is my tree fairy friend Amelie Bryant...
I was a tulip fairy of course.
Here I am with Mum and Dad, after my afternoon fairy nap.
Finally, it was just us left in the garden.Orla, 1 Year and 1 Day Old.
No comments:
Post a Comment