Friday, 15 October 2010

Rudie!

Sometimes I prefer not to wear any clothes at all.


When this happens, I usually like to have a run around...

Usually, I am caught.

And then tickled mercilessly.

Last weekend, we visited Bocketts Farm - a large working show farm in Surrey... fully clothed you'll be relieved to hear.

It was very fun - a big improvement on Vauxhall City Farm. No scary chooks this time.

There were small horses....


... pigs...
... and sheep. Dad seems to have a bit of a thing about feeding sheep doesn't he? Remember the mountain sheep in Wales....?

Hmmm.
We went for a walk right around the farm...
... and saw a very big and noisy blue car.
I was quite amazed...
... then quite amused.
Time for a quick kiss...
... then some more sheep greeting.
Hiya!
Just before we left, I tracked down that big blue car and guess what? It had shrunk just for me!


Bye bye.

xxx

P.S Today we are off to see Grauntie and Gruncly in the country for the weekend. Apparently they have lots of new chooks. I hope they like me....

No comments:

Post a Comment