Saturday, 23 October 2010

A Very Happy Week

Hiya!
Our weekend in the country was fab. The weather was amazing!
All the cuzzies came home...

...Jacko and Mils from school and Ely all the way back from uni to surprise us!

We went for a few walks...


... took a few tumbles...
... chased the chooks...

... found a very strange sheep...


... and had some special cuddles with Mummy and Mummy's tummy.



Then Millie tried to copy everything I did for half an hour to see how tired she would get. She is quite mad.
Back in London, Mummy took me into town to visit the Tate Modern. Here I am in front of St Paul's Cathedral.

So much to take in!
The Tate Modern is very big indeed.
Closer to home, I've had some really fun playtimes and teatimes with my friends Monty, and Bagster.


And we've been walking in the park every day.




Next weekend we're off to Sicily with Don and Ping for a week's sailing. I am very excited, especially about my new sailing outfit.

Now I just need to learn to walk in it without falling over.
Lots of love, Orla xoox




No comments:

Post a Comment