We are very happy to be back home again and all settled in to our beautiful new kitchen. Dadda worked so hard!
Mum can't stop smiling...
... and me and Dad have finally got time to get down to business.
It's also great to be back in Brixton - our beloved Brockwell Park...
... and our favourite cafes...
We had such a fun time staying at Auntie Kate's flat in Kensington though - we visited Hyde Park nearly every day...
... and this amazing playground! Watch out Issy, I've got a tractor too!
We also visited the giraffes at London Zoo.
They are very tall, like me and Dad.
What a hoot....
I am talking alot now and Mum and Dad think I'm quite a character.
My new mousie shower cap is disguising my sore head. I fall over quite often. Mum says it's because my legs are so long...
Here's a series of photos of me in the bath:
And here are some more photos of me on Christmas Day that I forgot to show you last post.
As you can see I am now the proud owner of this fine cooker!
So hope you've enjoyed this mega blog. Love you all lots and lots and see you on Skype very soon!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment