Oh my goodness, long time no see!
We have been very busy getting our flat sorted out and enjoying our new kitchen.
I've been doing some cooking with Dad...
... some face painting with Mum...
... and once again, helping Dad out with his accounts.
What do you think of his new business look?
The weather is warming up, meaning we can spend more and more time outside. Here is a selection showing how Spring has sprung...
This is our front door by the way!
My love affair with Bagster continues...
... in fact, he's coming to stay this weekend with his Mum and Dad. Maybe we'll make some more gingerbread men.
Mum and Dad are going away for a couple of nights for their four year anniversary. It will be the first time in 22 months that Mum has woken up without me, and me her. She says she's feeling a bit wobbly about it. I suggested she hold onto something - it works well for me.
Then she tickled me till I could no longer stand.
Bubba is due in just over three weeks. I can't wait.
It has already received lots of lovely things from Granny Di - as you can see, I have proof.
Love Orla
P.S For everyone who keeps saying my hair is so straight, check this out. Party out the back alright.



No comments:
Post a Comment