Hello everybody, I'm here and I'm 2!
Here are a few snaps of me and Rabby, taken the day before, 1 year and 364 days old.
As you can see, the fever was starting to build.
And here are some pics of our little Sylvanian Possum or Poss as we like to call her....
(She's a wee bit furry)
Finally, the big day arrived and first up, pressie opening!!
I got so many wonderful things. Granny Di sent me the Sylvanian Pig Family. Thanks Granny Di!
When I had finished opening, me and Mumma lay all my treasures out on my bed.
Then it was time to get the smOrlstock music festival party started.
And true to British summer form, it began to rain.
Never mind, I still had my outfit to look forward to - the most amazing skirt ever, from Grandpa Tony. Thanks Grandpa Tony!
And seeing all my friends was wonderful. Here I am with my neighbours Daffy (Daphne)...
... and Arfa (Arthur)...Their big brother Theodore kicked off the festivities with an amazing bongo drum set.
I provided a solid backup.
Hippy, Hippy, Hooray!
My friends Martha and Monty and their Mummys really enjoyed it.
And then it was time for my music teacher Jane Ruby to take to the stage.
And we hit the dancefloor hard.
I loved it all so much, as did my friends Esme...
... and Alby!
In fact, Alby got so carried away, he decided he wanted to play dress ups.
Sylvie and Alby were by far my smallest guests but two of my most special.
Then it was time for my most amazing cake.
Yes, my wonderful Daddy recreated my Rabby in banana cake, lemon icing and coconut frosting.
What more could you wish for?
So that was my birthday, all in all, a perfect day.
Lots of love, Orla Felicia Romaine Hill, 2 years and 1 day old.
P.S This is what Mum and Dad gave me...
And here's one more photo of me and the Poss, taken tonight.
P.S For those of you in the family with green fingers, here are some pics of Mumma's burgeoning garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment