Sunday, 19 June 2011

My Sylvanian Possum

For my birthday, Auntie Kate and Millie gave me a Sylvanian Family caravan and car.
 It is AMAZING.

 Today, Millie, Ely and Georgie came to play with it. 


 Sometimes we call Sylvie a Sylvanian Possum - because underneath her clothes, she is quite furry.
 

 She has been having lots of fun with our friend Alby.



And I have been having lots of fun flying my new kite with Dadda.







 He's also teaching me how to play his favourite game.


 Quite tricky...
 Actually, it's Fathers Day today but Dadda had to work in France. I couldn't go with him because he
was too busy. We sent him this picture of us as a present.
Speaking of presents, I got so many beautiful things for my birthday, thank you all so much!





My new scooter from Mum, Dad and Sylvie is working out brilliantly. I keep it safe in my garage with my car.
My garage is also a great place when I feel like getting away from it all.
In other news, we have booked our tickets home to NZ, and I am now a New Zealand citizen by descent...
 ... and the proud holder of a New Zealand passport. Sylvie's is coming soon.
 Sylvie is in fine form.

 She is 7 weeks old today and already taller than I was at the same age. 60.5 cm.
Here are some more photos of her, and a few of me, from the last couple of weeks.



 Thanks for the cute hat Nana Raine!
 We have been growing strewbys in our garden. They are delicious. Sylvie is too small to eat strewbys.







This is Sylvie's new soft toy from Great Great Aunt Flis. 
 She loves it!
And here we are at bathtime - a very busy time for Mumma!




 That's all from us. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment