Hello! I am now 9 weeks old!
I have been learning to kick my very long legs under my playmat...Me and my big sister Orla are now inseparable.
Sometimes she's quite serious.
And sometimes I copy her.
... but mostly...
... i just smile...
... and smile...
... and smile!!
Here are some photos of me with my Mumma in our garden.
Heeeellooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I'm heeeere!
In Orla news, my absolutely most beautiful nanny called Sarah has got a new job so wont be looking after me and Monty anymore :(
I will really miss her.
My potty training regime is ticking along - helped along by tiny marshmallow rewards!
Yum.
The last few days have been lovely enough for paddling...
... and scooting. I'm getting really rather good.
My very good friend Bagster has been round for a few romantic tea times...
... and last week I was very fortunate to be joined by Martha, Monty, and Baggy at Ruby Rhymes!
Finally, on Sunday, we had Ping, Don and Alby and Moana, Jeremy and their new baby Mylo over for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment