Hello and what an exciting week it's been!
On Tuesday night, I went to my very first Athletics training.
Here I am ready to go.
First of all, we had to do alot of listening carefully.
Here I am lined up with Jessie, Lola, Brooke and Estella.
Quick group hug...
... then ready steady go!
Can you spot me?!
Here I am! The boy on the left is my neighbour and kindy mate Ryan.
I also made it over a few hurdles...
and around some cones...
.... while Poss and Hazel enjoyed the show from the sidelines.Then last night, we went Trick or Treating!
Here's me and Poss practicing our scary faces before we took off.
Spencer and Lola getting psyched.
Time to go!
When we arrived at the corner dairy, the dairy owners were handing out candy floss!
Here I am, lining up very patiently.
Time to hit the road again...
The Poss Ghost. Scary Spice indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment